Day 23- Technology
This piece of technology is a Sonos. It has been Jude’s favorite “toy” since it came into our house last fall. It is also Mommy and Daddy’s favorite toy. You can stream music from iTunes, Pandora, satellite radio, Spotify, etc., and we can control it all from our iPhones. Of course, it is hard to get a picture of Jude standing still when the music is playing.
In no time at all the little guy figured out how to work the buttons. His favorite thing to do is get us to dance, hit the mute button so we freeze, and then turn the sound on again so we go back to dancing. Giggles all around. This thing is amazing and now I want a speaker for every room of the house.
- monpetitmondeamoi likes this
- 5x6 likes this
- gagadiaries likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- cattailsanddandelions likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders said:Isn’t it amazing how quickly they figure out what to do with technology? He looks so comfortable in front of it….and dancing is the best!!!!
- lazydad likes this
- judeabouttown posted this